Rebecca Jean Catering Inc / Nourish, Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Rebecca Jean Catering Inc / Nourish, Inc
Nourish Inc. is the corporate daily dining division of Rebecca Jean Catering and Events. Founded in 2010, this company has organically boot-strapped every bit of its impressive growth through a proven track record of delicious food and satisfied clients. Our winning formula is: Smart + Healthy = Happy. Each day, our expert in-house chefs design menus based on the highest possible percentages of seasonal, organic, and non-GMO ingredients. This results in an immense variety of fresh, healthy meals with an emphasis on vegetable forward dishes that delight all of our clients regardless of dietary preferences. At Nourish Inc. we believe that each employee contributes directly to the companys growth and success, and are looking for individuals who will take pride in being part of our team.
The Café Manager is responsible for the overall success of the dining location. This role ensures adherence to the Clients culture and guidelines, the Health Departments regulations, and Nourish, Incs standards and expectations of food quality, freshness and presentation. This position oversees the daily administrative and operational tasks, sanitation and safety. This position also directs employees to accomplish the objectives of the operation to the satisfaction of the customers
- Supervise day to day operations in the cafe.
- Comply with established sanitation standards, personal hygiene and health standards and ensure employees are up to said standards.
- Order supplies necessary for service.
- Record all customer issues in a log, keep accurate records of actions and discussions.
- Respond efficiently to customer complaints.
- Take ownership of issues and follow problems through to resolution.
- Consistently apply service procedures, policies, and standards.
- Work with all hourly employees to deliver superior guest services, and ensure absolute customer satisfaction.
- Manage all hourly employees and approve their time cards
- Monitor operations and initiate corrective actions daily
- Work closely with FOH and Kitchen teams.
- 3 years of experience in a food service environment
- 2 years of supervisory experience
- Experienced and comfortable with working busy shifts
- Friendly, outgoing and dedicated to outstanding customer service
- Tidy and self-disciplined
- Detail-oriented and passionate about product quality
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive Compensation
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid Sick Time
- Free Daily Meals at Work
Nourish Inc. embraces equal employment opportunity.