Rebecca Jean Catering Inc / Nourish, Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Rebecca Jean Catering Inc / Nourish, Inc
Nourish Inc. is the corporate daily dining division of Rebecca Jean Catering and Events. Founded in 2010, this company has organically boot-strapped every bit of its impressive growth through a proven track record of delicious food and satisfied clients. Our winning formula is: Smart + Healthy = Happy. Each day, our expert in-house chefs design menus based on the highest possible percentages of seasonal, organic, and non-GMO ingredients. This results in an immense variety of fresh, healthy meals with an emphasis on vegetable forward dishes that delight all of our clients regardless of dietary preferences. At Nourish Inc. we believe that each employee contributes directly to the companys growth and success, and are looking for individuals who will take pride in being part of our team.
The Station Attendant is responsible for managing the proper transaction of food sales and customer service for a diverse high volume food service operation and assisting in the preparation of food to be served. This position is dedicated to a specific campus and is held to the safety, uniform, and performance standards established for that specific campus.
- Assists in the preparation of meals by chopping vegetables, making salads, and putting together entrees.
- Prepare the Sandwich Station as required.
- Perform all set up/cleaning tasks and breakdown daily. Keep work areas clean, utilizing proper cleaning products and sanitation standards.
- Serve customers in an efficient and friendly manner; resolve customer concerns, seek assistance from management or supervisors as needed.
- Take ownership of issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Work with all managers/hourly employees to deliver superior guest services, and ensure absolute customer satisfaction.
- Work closely with FOH and Kitchen teams
- Ensure all buffet and service standards are upheld every shift
- Receive all deliveries daily and organize all product for stations in a timely manner.
- Previous cooking experience
- 2+ years in the customer service industry
- Experienced and comfortable with working busy shifts
- Friendly, outgoing and dedicated to outstanding customer service
- Tidy and self-disciplined
- Ability to speak and hear clearly
- Detail-oriented and passionate about product quality
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive Compensation
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid Sick Time
- Free Daily Meals at Work
Nourish Inc. embraces Equal Employment Opportunity.