Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Software Engineer (iOS)
at Recruiting Social
Job Reference #: 12218049
Our client is a leading interactive mobile gaming company, with players all around the world playing one or more of our bite-sized games. They have developed over 200 fun titles and have conquered mobile by granting its 342MM enchanted users with advertising they actually want.
Their San Francisco team is growing, and are looking to bring on a Senior Software Engineer, iOS that will be working with the Ads Engineering team, empowering cutting edge mobile advertising technologies to create the next generation of their Ads Platform.
This role reports directly to the VP of Engineering.
Senior Software Engineer, iOS
San Francisco, California
What you’ll be working on:
- Build software that is memory efficient and solve complex problems under pressure within tight deadlines
- Develop advertising software that runs on iOS, console and other platforms
- Design, reusable, and reliable C/C++ code and create and maintain the team’s C++ design and style guidelines.
- Develop Game-engine or cross-platform SDK’s
- Mentor other engineers
What you’ll bring:
- A degree in Computer Science or other quantitative discipline
- 5+ years of experience of iOS
- Experience with developing software using C++ 11 or greater version required.
- Experience with building complex software systems that have been delivered to customers.
- Significant experience delivering software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, and testing
- Ability to perform project from scoping requirements to actual launch of the project.
- Integration with C++ libraries and other languages like C#, Java and advertising platform would be a plus.
Sounds like you and piqued your interest? Great - we’d love to connect!