Ripley Entertainment Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Ripley Entertainment Inc.
Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Museum is now hiring a Maintenance/Technician. This person will ensure the cleaning, repair and maintenance of our facility located in San Francisco at Fisherman’s Wharf. The Maintenance/Technician will perform work in any one of the following maintenance areas: cleaning, lighting, carpentry, framing, plumbing, and painting. Candidate should also be comfortable working with audio/visual equipment. The applicant should be eligible to work in the United States, be able to read and understand instructions in English.
Benefits include paid vacation, health insurance, employee discount and 401(k).
Duties consist of performing various semi-skilled tasks including but not limited to such trades as carpentry, painting, electrical, plumbing, etc.
ESSENTIAL JOB SKILLS:
- Must possess a valid California Driver’s license and have a clean DMV record.
- Proficiency in the area of plumbing, carpentry or light electrical work.
- Must have the ability to exhibit a strong sense of customer service for all levels of academic constituencies.
- Must be able to operate, repair and maintain various power and hand tools.
- Must be able to walk several city blocks while servicing all campus buildings.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs and have the ability to climb ladders.
- Must have the ability to take appropriate steps to promote and sustain effective working relationships within a diverse multicultural environment.
- Must be a self-starter, working efficiently with and without close supervision, in addition to being well organized, responsible, and able to prioritize tasks.
- Be available to work some weekends.
- Must be able to communicate well, both written and verbally.
Must be comfortable using a computer and all Microsoft Suite office products.