Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Mergers & Acquisitions Attorney | 19860
at Service Now
Mergers & Acquisitions Attorney
Santa Clara, CA, USA
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
We are seeking a mergers and acquisitions attorney to join the ServiceNow Legal team. Reporting to the VP, Legal – Corporate, Securities and M&A, the successful candidate will be located in our Santa Clara Headquarters. The position requires a team player who can work with internal and external stakeholders and who can provide careful work product with minimal supervision in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
What you get to do in this role:
- Manage and execute all aspects of mergers & acquisitions, from planning stages to diligence to post-deal integration
- Structure, draft, and negotiate transaction documents
- Actively manage internal resources, outside counsel and budget
- Drive continuous improvements in deal process and execution
- Advise internal stakeholders on complex matters
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Undergraduate degree and law degree from highly-regarded schools
- Active membership in at least one U.S. State bar (CA preferred)
- 7+ years of experience in M&A transactions (with a comprehensive understanding of M&A structures, agreements and business and legal issues in both domestic and cross-border M&A transactions); major law firm and in-house experience preferred
- Business and results oriented with a proactive and flexible attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to distill complex issues and communicate well in both one-on-one and group settings
- Motivated and enthusiastic team player with strong analytical, issue-spotting and investigatory skills
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.