Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Registered Nurse - RN - Cardio
at Sharp HealthCare
This position is located in Kearny Mesa, San Diego County. Will also cover clinics in Chula Vista and La Mesa.
8:00am - 5:00pm Monday through Friday; 7:30am - 4:30pm select Saturdays.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Current unencumbered California Registered Nurse license
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification for Healthcare Providers by the American Heart Association
- Current Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification
- Minimum one (1) year RN work experience in Cardiology or Telemetry
- The ability to type 30 words per minute with 0-2 errors.
- Successful completion of conscious sedation training and testing.
- IV proficient
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Nursing (BSN)
- Previous ambulatory experience
- Bilingual (Spanish) strongly preferred
The Registered Nurse Cardio will work closely with a group of Cardiology providers, nurses and technicians in a fast paced outpatient clinic. Primary responsibilities will include working with a provider to deliver a team-modeled approach for excellent care. RN will be crossed trained in noninvasive diagnostic procedures including treadmill stress testing with and without imaging.
The department of Cardiology consists of 12 providers on our staff to meet the needs of our patients and is located at 6 of our Sharp Rees-Stealy medical clinics in San Diego: Kearny Mesa, Frost Street, Chula Vista, Rancho Bernardo, Del Mar and La Mesa.
With 450 primary and specialty care physicians providing care at 21 facilities throughout the region, Sharp Rees-Stealy Medical Group is one of the largest, most comprehensive medical groups in San Diego County, and is recognized for excellence in patient satisfaction and clinical care. For patient convenience and improved coordination of care, Sharp Rees-Stealy offers services like laboratory, radiology, physical therapy and urgent care within each clinic or nearby.
- Twisiting (trunk and neck)
- Flexing/extending neck
- Fine manipulation/pinching
- Reaching below shoulder level
- Reaching ablove shoulder level
- Bending mobilization (scooting/rolling)
- Lateral transfers (bed to gurney)
- Bed to chair/wheelchair/commode transfer
- Lifting up to 50 pounds
- Push/pull over 100 pounds
- Carrying up to 25 pounds
Sharp HealthCare is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, transgender status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Keywords: RN, cardiac, cardiology, cardio, RN jobs in San Diego, clinic, ambulatory care