Spectrum Healthcare Resources
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
at Spectrum Healthcare Resources
- Melani Alper
- Recruiter Phone
- Recruiter Extension
- Marysville, CA
- Direct phone number
- Behavioral Health & Social Work - Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- West - Beale Air Force Base - CA
- Recruiter Email
Spectrum Federal Solutions is currently recruiting for Full Time Licensed Clinical Social Workers to work as civilian contractors at Beale Air Force Base in California as part of a new initiative called Task Force True North. This new initiative uses a more proactive approach to mental health with healthcare professionals working in medical teams embeddedwithin the units themselves as opposed to a traditional stand-alone clinic.
- Providing individual limited scope counseling services.
- Consulting with medical personnel, legal authorities, and military commanders, as required.
- Maintaining accurate and current notes
- Participating in professional peer review case conferences and other organized meetings.
- Perform occupational health assessments
- Educational briefings and consultation
- 60% of time spent in unit circulation and non-clinical activities
- 30% spent doing limited scope counseling
- 10% spent in mental health care in the MTF
- Must hold a Master of Social Work (M.S.W.) degree from a school of social work fully accredited by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE).
- Must possess and maintain a current, unrestricted clinical license to practice social work in any one of the 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, or the U.S. Virgin Islands. A clinical social work license is defined as a license that allows the Social Worker to practice independently without clinical supervision.
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years within the past five (5) years in the independent practice of clinical social work in a mental health setting working with an adult population, or with children and teens if specifically working with that population.
- Must possess the knowledge and experience to use computer software applications for drafting documents, data management, and tracking, especially those programs in use by DoD
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 850 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,600 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.