Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Analyst II
at Sutter Health
Job Reference #: SPS-1811939
Responsible for supporting the technical operations of the Managed Care Administration team and EPIC Tapestry application by monitoring, analyzing, and recommending improvements. The position works on the most complex projects and problems that require in-depth evaluation, understanding of the business processes and innovative solutions. This individual will develop strong working relationships with Client Services, Patient Services, Business Services and IS technical teams.
Includes review and communication with Patient Services and Healthplans (primarily around Encounter data, Patient Co-pays, and covered services).
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent education and experience
- Epic Tapestry Core Proficiency required in first 6 months.
4 years at Sutter Physician Services or other healthcare facility in a business office setting required.
Skills & Knowledge
Basic understanding of medical terminology (CPT, HCPCS, Diag codes, Rev Codes, etc).
- Knowledge of Epic Software preferred.
- Knowledge of Healthcare Vendor contracts preferred.
- Knowledge of insurance data required to accurately and efficiently review claim activity (primarily Managed Care).
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple projects with varying priorities and audiences.
- Demonstrated ability in analyzing patient account problems to formulate logical and objective conclusions or recommendations for solutions.