Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Account Development Representative (ADR) - San Francisco
Account Development Representative (ADR)
Swrve is a rapidly growing company changing the way enterprises communicate with their customers via mobile, web, email, OTT, and other emerging channels.
Using Swrve, brands speak to their customers like individuals. The platform processes 14 billion events daily and uses this data to inform, inspire, and send relevant, in-the-moment messaging to customers worldwide. By taking the guesswork out of engagement, Swrve’s multichannel platform automatically fires interactions across channels when targeting and triggering conditions are met. With a unified, multichannel campaign workflow, Swrve helps its clients reach their customers in real-time — in the right channel.
Swrve is partnered with the world’s leading customer-facing enterprises, and technology partners, including The Gaurdian, Condé Nast, Warner Brothers, Salesforce, Oracle, and Marketo. Swvre is currently installed in hundreds of apps across industries such as travel, media, telecommunications, games, and finance.
We’re looking for an Sales/Account Development Representative to join our team in San Francisco to play a key role in our customer acquisition strategy.
Account Development Reps (ADRs) at Swrve play a pivotal role as we continue to augment our sales and marketing teams to support our fast-growing, international business. An ADR is responsible for making outbound calls, generating and qualifying leads, demonstrating Swrve’s awesome products online, and assisting Account Executive in closing deals as needed.
An ADR is often the first point of customer contact and, as such, plays a vital role in establishing a very positive customer relationship, which will be maintained through the sales cycle and beyond. A successful candidate will be a self-starter, with high-energy and a track record of effective, credible lead generation, follow-up and sales development. We are looking for candidates with previous experience in sales/account development to quickly learn from existing processes and develop their own strategies for generating leads and business. The ADR team is the primary growth engine at Swrve and we’d love for you to join it and help it to grow and improve
- Methodically prospect up to executive level within target customers by phone, email and social outreach. 50 calls / 50 emails per day with well thought out cadences. Marketing supports with content and it’s your job to plan the outreach program.
- Set up meetings for your Account Executive team(s)
- Proactively look for opportunities to improve, optimize end-to-end lead management and other sales and marketing processes.
- Consistently achieve qualified meeting quotas (monthly) to ensure territory revenue objectives.
- Disseminate opportunities to the sales team, educating sales executives as necessary about the opportunity.
- Input and track all prospecting and lead management activities in Salesforce.com.
- Gain and maintain a good knowledge of Swrve’s offerings.
- Develop relationships at all levels in the customer organization from the C-level to monetization managers, product managers
- Identify and understand trends within industries and customers, what makes a sales/marketing campaign successful and apply this knowledge to help generate further new business.
- BA/BS degree from a 4-year university.
- 2+ years experience in a Sales/Lead Generation (ideally selling software-as-a-service, in particular marketing technology).
- Determined personality and driven by results.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including listening skills.
- Experience using Salesforce as a sales solution is a must.
- Negotiation and influencing skills, with an ability to reach the right person to in an organization.
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new information in customer-facing scenarios.
- Pre-call planning, opportunity qualification, and objection handling skills.
- Desire and drive to analyze existing processes, improve and roll out.
- Experience in the mobile industry a plus.
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive salary and equity
- Comprehensive health and dental insurance
- Fitness allowance
- MacBook Pro, monitors, standing desks - whatever you need be comfortable
- Two volunteer days - you can spend these helping out with the charity or volunteer group of your choice
- Daily breakfast treats, organic fruit, and Thursday lunches
- Well stocked craft beer fridge
- And other cool stuff you’ll find out about once you become a Swrver