The San Francisco Symphony
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Creative Services Digital Producer
at The San Francisco Symphony
The Creative Services Digital Producer is responsible for the creating, updating and deploying all digital marketing and communications materials for the San Francisco Symphony’s e-comms and online platforms. Reporting to the Director of Creative Services, the Digital Producer will have a solid knowledge of CMS and ESP systems and be adept at fostering strong relationships across the organization, working closely with a range of internal stakeholders. The successful candidate will be detail-oriented with a passion for all things relating to digital design, a keen knack for multi-tasking, am inherently collaborative nature, and an unshakable positive attitude.
DIGITAL EXECUTION (60%)
- Working within our CMS system, create, update, proof and publish webpages for all of the SFS digital properties, including new season builds and on-sale dates, regular artist and program updates, uploading ancillary assets (podcasts, PDFs, graphics, etc.) and form building.
- Utilize SEO best practives to clean up webpage links and properly archive all expired pages.
- Create shortlinks and tagged URLs for specific campaigns, paid digital media and e-mails.
- Provide analytics and recommendations to improve engagement on a case-by-case basis.
- Create, proof, deploy and archive all e-comms within our ESP, ensuring the accuracy of all mailing lists and their segmentations.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT (30%)
- Partner with key stakeholders to create and oversee schedules for all digital deliverables and updates, including digital ads, web updates, e-comms and social, ensuring appropriate distribution of time and resources.
- Working with the Project Management team, manage, prioritize and schedule all incoming requests for digital deliverables and web updates, ensuring timely and accurate delivery and deployment.
- Oversee proofing process to internal and external stakeholders to ensure accuracy of all materials.
- Proofread all digital marketing materials, including regular e-comms, digital ads and web pages.
- Assist with staffing events, free concerts, program production, etc. as necessary.
- Regularly attend SFS concerts and events.
- Other duties as needed.
- The successful candidate will have high level of energy, be goal-oriented, and have the initiative to manage multiple projects simultaneously in deadline-driven environment.
- Minimum of three years experience preferred.
- Experience working with CMS platforms and ESPs. Knowledge of WordFly and Kentico are a plus.
- Working knowledge of digital production tools, including: Google Analytics, Amazon S3, OneNote, Workfront, Orange Logic, Tessitura.
- Strong computer and organization skills and exceptional communication skills required.
- Detail-oriented with excellent proofreading skills.
- Experience working in a marketing department preferred.
- Dedication/passionate about non-profits, performing arts or music/orchestra. Knowledge of classical music a plus.
- Sense of humor, balanced work/life approach, creative, and positive, with a can-do attitude are desirable attributes.
- College degree or equivalent experience required.
To apply, please visit our website at www.sfsymphony.org. Under the About Us tab, go to the Careers and Audition page and click on “View administrative job listings.” Search for this job and click on “Apply for this Position” to submit your resume, cover letter and application.
The San Francisco Symphony, under Music Director Michael Tilson Thomas, is one of the country’s leading orchestras. Some 220 concerts each year reach an audience of more than 600,000, while national and international broadcasts, heard on more than 215 radio stations, reach millions more. The Symphony has its own recording label, SFS Media, and its recordings have won some of the world’s highest honors. Its multimedia initiative, Keeping Score, has reached over six million people with television and radio broadcasts, DVDs, and an interactive website. The Orchestra tours extensively throughout Europe, Asia, and the United States, and its outstanding artistic reputation enables it to attract the world’s finest guest artists and conductors to Davies Symphony Hall. More than 70,000 young people are served each year by the Symphony’s numerous education programs, including its internationally renowned Youth Orchestra and Adventures in Music (AIM), which reaches every 1st through 5th grader in San Francisco’s public schools. The organization is led by President Sakurako Fisher and Executive Director Mark Hanson.
The San Francisco Symphony’s mission is to set the highest possible standard for excellence in musical performance at home and around the world; enrich, serve, and shape cultural life throughout the spectrum of Bay Area communities; and maintain financial stability and gain public recognition as a means of ensuring its ability to fulfill its mission.
The San Francisco Symphony is an Equal Opportunity Employer.