True Religion Brand Jeans
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at True Religion Brand Jeans
San Francisco Outlets
Company Order Number:
# of openings:
JOB TITLE: Co Manager
IMMEDIATE MANAGER: Store Manager
DIRECT REPORTS: 0
DIRECT REPORTS TITLES: N/A
JOB CLASSIFICATION: Non - Exempt
BUDGET RESPONSIBILITY: N/A
As Co-Manager, you help the manager to build and inspire the sales and support teams to engage customers. You also create excitement around products, launches, programs, and initiatives — all while upholding our high standards regarding communication and confidentiality . When the Store Manager is absent, the Co-Manager is accountable for all store operation functions.
- Achieving store sales goals and motivating staff to achieve sales goals
- Implementing company training programs; monitoring staff training in product knowledge, customer service and selling skills
- Assisting with staff supervision
- Maintaining company merchandising standards
- Promptly and accurately completing all paperwork procedures (New Hire, Incident, Reports, etc.)
- Maintain store fund and monitor deposits in accordance with company policies.
- Assisting in the inventory and maintenance of inventory records
- Following procedures for receiving stock, shipments, transferring merchandise and handling defectives.
- Interfacing with District, Regional and corporate personnel (i.e. accounting, merchandising, operations and human resources)
- Retail Savvy: you understand the complexities that come with running a luxury retailer and its customers
- A decision maker: you are comfortable and confident in making hiring decisions, termination recommendations, and scheduling decisions
- A leader: you set an example for those working under you by addressing and resolving all conflicts in a timely and professional manner
- A communicator: you effectively establish relationships between your customers as well as those working with and above you (Store Manager, SVP of Retail Stores, Regional Director, District Manager and Talent Operations)
- Fearless, Focused, Open and Fast!
REQUIRED MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Must be 18 years or older
- 3 years of retail experience
- 2 years of retail, high-performance sales experience
- High School Diploma
- Fashion Industry knowledge
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Functional digital literacy; POS, MS Office, web, social
- Ability to operate all equipment necessary to perform the job, including but not limited to standing, stooping, lifting 11 kilograms and climbing a ladder
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 years of management experience in high fashion / luxury apparel
- Solid experience and demonstrated skills in supervising, coaching and training sales associates