Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Product Manager - Uber Eats - Marketplace Eater Pricing
- US-CA-San Francisco
- Product - Product Management
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
About The Role
As the Product Manager for “UberEverything Marketplace - Eater Pricing”, you will envision and execute on the different aspects of our eater pricing system for Uber Eats. How do you determine what fees structure to leverage in different markets? How would we leverage real-time and non-real-time pricing structures/models to fuel our growth, and also balance the health of our marketplace? How should these pricing structures interact with the rest of our marketplace, on the delivery partner and restaurant sides?
What You'll Do / What You'll Need / Bonus Points / About the Team
What You’ll Do
As the Product Manager for this team, you will own this critical component of our business, and you will partner with cross-functional stakeholders (ops, eng, design, data science, etc.) to answer these questions.
What You’ll Need
- Minimum 3 years experience delivering highly successful and innovative products with your fingerprints all over them -- and you're deeply proud of what you've accomplished
- Computer science undergraduate degree or equivalent, ideally including hands-on software engineering experience. Technical understanding must go from the highest abstractions down to the metal
- Focused on building businesses, not features. Entrepreneurial experience building and leading businesses, including ownership and optimization of business performance metrics
- Customer-obsessed. You take on complex product challenges and simplify them to avoid making them our users and partner's problems
- Finger-tippiness with data. You find a way to get the data you need and whip it into an insightful story with no help. You know how to use this data to make decisions without getting stuck in analysis paralysis
- "Driver" personality. You are biased toward action, a great collaborator, a master disambiguator/simplifier, and constantly pushing toward clarity and delivery
- Grittiness. You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and take on something hands-on
- High bar across the board -- from your own contributions to the people you work with, to the products you work on
- True passion for Uber's mission, our products, and the company's hybrid technology/operations nature
- Never-ending desire to grow and learn
About the Team
Press a button, get amazing food. Marketplace is the engine that connects all these pieces, and the three sides of this marketplace, together.