Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Security Guard - Pharmaceutical - Novato -
at Allied Universal
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Security Officer
Hiring Security Officers for a Pharmaceutical Company located in Novato, CA.
Full-Time positions available
Rate of Pay: $18.00/Hr. to start
Benefits working for Allied Universal:
- Great benefits
- Weekly pay
- Unlimited bonus payouts for referring other employees
- On the job training
- Life Insurance and 401K plans
- Leadership development programs
- Access control
- Customer Service
- Assisting client with needs
- Responding to all alarm and emergency situations
- Reporting of all suspicious activities
- Written and verbal communication
Many more company discounts & perks. Over 65% of our managerial positions are filled from internal promotions. Apply today and join our phenomenal team that was voted one of America's BEST employers by FORBES Magazine.
Follow up with Theresa our staffing specialist:
We are North America’s leading security services provider with over 200,000 phenomenal employees. For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more! Approximately 65% of our managers were internally promoted! ?You too can start with little, to no security experience and become one of Allied Universal’s many success stories. We have great part-time and flexible schedules! Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal today!
Allied Universal is seeking Professional Security Guards. Our Security Guards allow us to contribute to our company’s core purpose of providing unparalleled service, systems and solutions to serve, secure and care for the people and businesses of our communities.
- Be at least 18 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent
- Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
- Able to obtain a valid guard card/license, as required in the state for which you are applying.
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- Able to:
- Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time
Allied Universal is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce. Allied Universal will provide qualified individuals with reasonable accommodations pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or any other applicable state or local laws. We are committed to hiring veterans and reservists. Since 2013, we have hired over 25,000 heroes.